Thursday, September 15, 2022

Don’t call me angel .DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

 Notes of time spent, time in hell, time on the cross, tales to share. Good time, lessons learned, trips to hell and back, hell hounds in the gates.You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption.

#JoeBidensAmerica #JoeBiden, Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag.
May be an image of text that says 'It's amazing there's a shortage on everything yet they had no problem getting Valentine's Day candy to the store 1 S'

HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. The New Prison Camps,Find real estate agent & Realtor® Dan Evans in Menifee...Don’t call me angel .DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.
May be a meme of 1 person, beard and text that says 'Me explaining how I paid for gas ROPE I pulled my butt apart and stuff... was totally nude...it was weird.'


If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.SHOW THE ME SEQUE L'Don’t call me angel .DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

A wise man hears one word and understands two.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials. No More Love... Yes, we have power! Come on in!!This company failed. Spruce Powe,THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

May be an image of text that says 'vn vaxxed i'm lovin' it TM'

Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins. Hate and love horns on a goat, one which with lots of years. Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Don’t call me angel .DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment