Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Take a termination, to a financial form, start the cycle over, without statig the price, to sell a house. Only with the slow. First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?

 

I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN ME NOW .ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE, For the rest can promise to love .You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.

Quote Tweet
kerry washington's avatar 


We can help with any kind of lawsuit against a solar power company. Call Kneupper & Covey today at 657-845-3100.Agent wanted me to sign a transfer to new buyers for solar panels. What he wanted to do, was sign a Ucc2 transfer, that comes with a financial form-Ucc1, which comes with a $30,000 price tag.Spruce Powers, Mayla and Megan, herd of jackasses, stuck on slow, as in late, missed the boat. No free rides, assholes on the roof, crooks, cheaters, liars, ways to make a buck.
FOLLOW @YITTY's avatar 

I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN ME NOW .
Fred Schultz's avatar 
Fred Schultz
@FredSchultz35
Yo, I’ll let you know when I’m done.'IT'S NOT THAT YOUR BELIEFS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH MINE TURNING POINT. USA IT'S THAT YOU INSIST YOUR BELIEFS GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DESTROY MY WAY OF LIFE'.


Spruce Powers, Mayla and Megan, herd of jackasses, stuck on slow, as in late, missed the boat. No free rides, assholes on the roof, crooks, cheaters, liars, ways to make a buck.

I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN ME NOW .ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE, For the rest can promise to love .You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.

Quote Tweet




So Agency want me to cancel, can not cancel what we do not have, an agency agreement is how I see it. Enough about that.Spruce Powers, Mayla and Megan, herd of jackasses, stuck on slow, as in late, missed the boat. No free rides, assholes on the roof, crooks, cheaters, liars, ways to make a buck.
We need the transfer first, UCC 2, the financial forms have been filed, the UCC 1. Attempts to change, a termination to a transfer, two for one special, financial forms, in place, $30,000 to pay, assholes on the roof. Dreams and nightmares, the termination stands, no transfers to financial forms, 5 years later. Game over.

I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN ME NOW .ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE, For the rest can promise to love .You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.

Quote Tweet

Wishes on stars, to believe in liars, to terminate, or to transfer, what does that mean? Take a termination, to a financial form, start the cycle over, without statig the price, to sell a house. Only with the slow. First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?Inline image



 House for sale, recorded terminations in place, 5 years later, that want to say they own the solar panels. Not without a closing. Shit will not stick. Ways to grow, what to explore, limits that have been reached. 
Inline image



Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.Take a termination, to a financial form, start the cycle over, without statig the price, to sell a house. Only with the slow. First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?

Inline image


  • 5 years later, let take this termination and turn it into a transfer, with the financial forms, and see if it sticks. Not this time. Seller refuse to sign forms, to consent to their bills. No sale, house still pending, no agency after 2 months, seller paid for a termination, transfer what. Not now, not today, not ever, unless hell freeze over. Than okay. ...Sister of colors.James Baldwin, our elder brother, looking after his flock and “raising us”, ..... Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day. ...... Amen mother let it be. INDEPENDENT WOMAN:Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER. Black,Read, Rites, play on words, waves to make, crazy like a fox, crazy common, not me.

ROBIN HORNS,I AM MISSING SOMETHING,I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS. UNACCOUNTABLE.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HONEY .WAVE OF VOICES, VOICES, VALUES, DANCES WITH WOLVES.I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.



I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Lord, many wonders Your hands have made; The sun to shine brightly, Trees to give shade. 

Inline image

"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". Veteran: USMC: Postal Clerk 2. Earth Angel To Come. Counting Heads, Penning Tales. Bumps In The Road. Witches, Fairies, Pixies In The Air. Life Is A Fairy Tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment