Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Gain happiness. Politic... & Insights.Head Counts.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want.

Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW.If you’re a thief, accuse your enemies of thievery. Gain happiness. Politic... & Insights.Head Counts.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day.

Dances in the rain, golden rules to follow, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, sometimes you earn, in and out of time, wishes on stars.


Good times, wishes for more, wishes for dreams to come out right, schools of hard knocks, mistakes to teach us how to walk, climb, run, windows and doors to open, fairy tales to recreate, on the way to the sunny and bright, dreams in actions.


12 Hands: Family Affairs, Head Starts, Hearts In Front. http://MyCTFOCBD.com/Morningjoy. On A Wish. On a prayer, sons to shine, woman for man, hands to hold, dreams in actions, wave of words to share, blue oceans to create, what you know, what you want, pots of goals, rites to stand out, leader of the band. Let the music play.

Gain happiness. Politic... & Insights.Head Counts.The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. "Let's Make a Deal". Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.



No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment