Thursday, July 2, 2020

"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I kind of wanted to be a vampire." Angelina Jolie.

Snakes, Vipers, Serpents in the dens?This is the early part of the history of the blame game that is currently played thought out this family. 

“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Real Estate Matchmaker:Where do you want to buy properties?They had all the time to love, but they preferred to hate..My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.It only takes a second to say I love you, but it will take a lifetime to show you how much.All The Colors Of The Heart.Make Me Say it Again girl.

VERY SICK BEEN IN MENTAL FACILITIES ALL OVER FROM WASHINGTON TO CALIFORNIA AND MANY IN BETWEEN.They had all the time to love, but they preferred to hate..My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.

What of Natural Rights?

--

J.K. Rowling’s Publisher Refuses To Require Trans ‘Re-education’ Classes, so a Bunch of Crybabies Quit

Megan Fox.Travelers Walks:Black Girls Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: UB40 - Love Songs..RADIO DISNEY's Tweet was featured in the news.. THIS IS AWFUL.Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass.Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good. - Lao Tzu .I listen to music .
I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜your not a girl what are you doing on woman for men site? Rude….Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, And Happiness:

Here Come the Bourgeoisie Bolsheviks

Matt Purple.The Demand To Have Statues & Paintings of ‘White Jesus’ Torn Down Has Made BLM an Iconoclast Movement, Not Just a Marxist One Guy Birchall.They had all the time to love, but they preferred to hate..My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.


"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I kind of wanted to be a vampire."  Angelina Jolie.
Image may contain: 1 person

I like to call them the Jewish Army , just because more members may have been alive then. Steven J. Jarrot, 7608512267..American.

When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I kind of wanted to be a vampire.
Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment