Thursday, October 31, 2019

Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.

 First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel.Word, Reference ForumsA Dance in the Woods . Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.


Life is a beach than you die. Rachel Jarrot - Page - CBS Corporation . Steven Jarrot • Charles Jarrot • Charlier Jarrot • Dean Gerstein.Sheri G Jarrot (Age 59) Upland ... Ms Rachel Gaylin Jarrot (Age 24) .Water for cows, water for frogs, water to live, books to write.

Image

😍😍❤❤πŸ™πŸΌ✌️. You? Me? Us?The Fairy and the Frogs:Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment