Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.

Songs to sing, the world is alright with me, just one look, a lovely day, another one, glory dazes on earth. Hands in the air, dances in the streets, heads to count, wishes on dreams, dreams in motion, hands to talk, no free fucks, none free, coins on hand, good times. Bill Withers - Lovely Day (Original Version)Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.

Fairy tale, girl in red hood, going into the woods. Can't wait to be back home 😎JewJew jew go back to hellπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜²πŸ€“πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜¬πŸ˜©πŸ˜¨πŸ˜³πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ ☻ Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight.Men, Mice, Movies Online, Pages To Books, Songs In The Winds, Bumps In The Roads, Silent Knights. Posts Average - I think not!Hello, you sound rather intriguing. 


WHAT IF IDIE WILL YOU LOVE ME YES OR NO. Dhat Guy Kguthy WakwaMahlanguWould love to meet for coffee, or a drink - you sound fun!Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors. Role Models: Peter Pan, Sonny And Starr Bright, Mothers To Moms, Rites To Balls

Image result for OJAI: CA,
So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~ Stephen Richards, Firebirds in the air, moves made, great crew to act the parts. Hits amd misses, songs to sing, good times online to share. Thanks, goodnight fairies, hopes and wishes, fish and frogs, life on the water, rocks and waves, dancing on the shores. Love and lights, dances for rites, faces to views, hopes in hand. , good times, fish and frogs. The lady in the water, people just like you, in other colors.
Image result for OJAI: CA,
Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Wales on the beaches, whales to date, hogs and pigs, retards and rejects on the west coast. πŸ’™πŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’šπŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’›πŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’πŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’™ Laughter Rocks: Sisters Laugh: Jokers to the right, jokes about hairless turkeys, dreams in movies, to direct more frogs, party and play suckers.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜

Image result for OJAI: CA,

Faces of family members, retards from NY, cows and dung, crooks, cheaters, liars, wales on land. So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜


Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Wales on the beaches, whales to date, hogs and pigs, retards and rejects on the west coast. πŸ’™πŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’šπŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’›πŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’πŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’™ 


Laughter Rocks: Sisters Laugh: Jokers to the right, jokes about hairless turkeys, dreams in movies, to direct more frogs, party and play suckers.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜


Wales on the beaches, whales to date, hogs and pigs, retards and rejects on the west coast. πŸ’™πŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’šπŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’›πŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’πŸ’«πŸ”ΉπŸ’™ Laughter Rocks: Sisters Laugh: Jokers to the right, jokes about hairless turkeys, dreams in movies, to direct more frogs, party and play suckers.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family ..πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜




Image result for OJAI: CA,

"My children are footprints that prove I existed"  "My life is based on a true story. The characters, incidents, and dialogues are products of my imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely accidental."  "What I now know is that I never knew that I knew what I know"  "Finish Happy"Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.

No comments:

Post a Comment